Infotechtion Auto Classification
Infotechtion Auto Classification solution provides an user interactive dashboard to visualize unstructured content and also helps in making informed decisions on the content. It displays a set of screens that provides an insight on the many different content that is present in the dataset selected.
A brief information on each screen is provided below
- Summary: This screen provides a summary of the entire content that is analyzed along with key entity information
- Personal Data: This screen provides a summary on the personal data that is present in the dataset analyzed
- Litigation: This screen provides a summary on the litigation data that is present in the dataset analyzed
- Records: This screen provides a summary on the records that are present in the dataset analyzed
- Random Sampling:* This screen helps in making decisions on the dataset that is analyzed. User is given an option to review the content and either Accept/Reject the analysis
- Recommendation:* This screen provides recommendations based on the decision taken.
* - The Random Sampling and Recommendation Screens use PowerApps to get user inputs. Permission needs to be given to the logged in user to access the PowerApps. Please fill out the form using the "Request Access" link in the header or Click here. Once the form is submitted, it will take sometime for the access to be provided. Please note that you would be notified through email once the access is provided. Note that the access would be automatically revoked after 7 days. You will need to request again using the same form to gain the access.